THOUSAND CAMEL FESTIVAL 2020"Thousand Camel Festival," organized by a local non-governmental organization working to protect and preserve the Bactrian camel population. Highlights of the festival include camel races, performances by traditional Mongolian musicians and dancers, and visits to significant paleontological and cultural sites of the Gobi. The festival is held annually 6th and 7th, March for 2 days at Bulgan soum, Umnugovi province, Mongolia.
GalleryAdventure photos of Our Customers...
- Route: Ulaan Baatar, Bulgan soum,Umnugovi province,Ulaan Baatar city.
- Duration: 7 Days, 6 Nights
- Transportation: Adventure off road 4*4 wd
- Accommodation: Family local ger camp (... nights), Tourist ger camp (.. night) ,camping possible
Number of people: /2-6 people & Group more than 6 people/
Tour price per person: (per person per day)
6 pax 110USD per person
5 pax 110USD per person
4 pax 120USD per person
3 pax 120USD per person
2 pax 135USD per person
The tour price includes the following services:
- Accommodation during the trip
- Driver + 4WD vehicle + Petrol
- English speaking tour guide/cook assistant
- All meals as displayed in the itinerary
- Bottled water supply for 1.5 l pp for every day
- Entrance fees for National Parks and Museums
- Visa support official letter from Company with stamp after would book this tour with us
The tour price does not include the following services:
- International Airfare
- Personal items
- Optional activity costs
- Alcoholic drinks
- Travel insurance
- Hand gifts for Nomads
- Accomodations/Hotel in Ulaanbaatar city
- Gratuity for Service team /Driver & Tour guide/
- NOTE: /+Cook assistant/ possible to have, if would more than 6 person in tour except TOUR GUIDE./
“Investment in travel is an investment in yourself.”~ Matthew Karsten
DETAILED TOUR ITINERARY :
4, MARCH, WELCOMING DAY
Transfer to Hotel.
Day 1. 5, March. Early in the morning Driving to the South Gobi. Local hotel. Meal:B,L,D
Day 2. 6, March, CAMEL FESTIVAL day.
Meals and stay overnight at the tourist ger camp. Meal:B,L,D
Day 3. 7, March, CAMEL FESTIVAL day. Meals and stay overnight at the tourist ger camp. Meal:B,L,D
Day 4. 8, March, Stay with Nomadic family at White stupa at winter camp. Meal: B,L,D
Day 5. 9, March, Drive back to Ulaanbaatar city. Meal:B,L
Day 6. 10, March, Full day UB city tour
City sightseeing tour with Top attractions of Ulaanbaatar city as Gandan Monastery, Chinggis Khaan square and Mongolian National Museum. Meal:L
11, MARCH, DEPARTURE DAY & BYE BEAUTIFULL MONGOLIA!
Transfer to the airport and departure.