ICE FESTIVAL 2020 AT KHUVSGUL LAKE, MONGOLIATour highlights: Horseback riding or Dog sledging, reindeer people, frozen Khuvsgul lake adventure etc...
We specially and strongly recommend to you ICE FESTIVAL 2020 at the KHUVSGUL LAKE, will be held on the LAKE in early March.
Do you wish to participate in this special occasion?
GalleryAdventure photos of Our Customers...
- Route: Ulaan Baatar, Khuvsgul lake,Northern Mongolia, Ulaan Baatar city.
- Duration: 6 Days, 5 Nights
- Transportation: Adventure off road 4*4 wd
- Accommodation: Tourist ger camp (.. nights) , Local hotel (.... nights)
Number of people: /2-6 people & Group more than 6 people/
Tour price per person: (per person per day)
6 pax 110USD per person
5 pax 110USD per person
4 pax 120USD per person
3 pax 120USD per person
2 pax 135USD per person
The tour price includes the following services:
- Accommodation during the trip
- Driver + 4WD vehicle + Petrol
- English speaking tour guide/cook assistant
- All meals as displayed in the itinerary
- Bottled water supply for 1.5 l pp for every day
- Entrance fees for National Parks and Museums
- Visa support official letter from Company with stamp after would book this tour with us
The tour price does not include the following services:
- International Airfare
- Personal items
- Optional activity costs
- Alcoholic drinks
- Travel insurance
- Hand gifts for Nomads
- Accomodations/Hotel in Ulaanbaatar city
- Gratuity for Service team /Driver & Tour guide/
- NOTE: /+Cook assistant/ possible to have, if would more than 6 person in tour except TOUR GUIDE./
"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open."— Jawaharlal Nehru
DETAILED TOUR ITINERARY :
ARRIVAL DAY IN UB
Pick up from airport and transfer to the guesthouse/hotel.
DAY1. 1, MARCH ULAANBAATAR TO MURUN CITY /700 km/
In the morning, after your breakfast, we will pick up you from your hotel at 7 am.
Today, we will drive to the Murun city, Khuvsgul province in Northern Mongolia. On the way, we will have lunch. You can explore Mongolian wild natural and wild, beautiful countryside. We will reach to Murun city around 6-7 p.m approxiamately , in evening. We will stay at hotel. /L,D &Hot shower/
DAY2-3. 2-3, MARCH DRIVE TO KHATGAL VILLAGE, KHUVSGUL LAKE, 130 km
ACTIVITIES: DOGS/HORSE SLEDDING & ICE BALLS SHOOTING COMPETETION/FESTIVAL
Lake Khuvsgul is 136 km long and 36 km wide and 1,645m above sea level. It is the second largest lake in Mongolia as well as the deepest one . Known as the Blue pearl of Mongolia, because of its crystal clear waters, it flows in to the Eg and finally reaches reindeer people who are one of the ethnic groups in Mongolia. Relax by the lake and hike to the mountains.(B, L& D)
DAY4. 4, MARCH KHATGAL VILLAGE TO ERDENET CITY, 450KM
We will stay at hotel in Erdenet city. /B,L.D/
DAY5. 5,MARCH ERDENET TO ULAANBAATAR, 320 KM
Arrival in Ulaanbaatar; After lunch, transfer to the hotel. Relax & Free time / B,L/
/Note; Accomodation/hotel is not icluded in trip package.
DAY6. 6,MARCH CITY TOUR & FINISHING TRIP
Sightseeing tour in Ulaanbaatar - Gandan Monastery, Chinggis Square/Statue, World war second memorial-Zaisan Monument, Natural History Museum, Souvenier shops, State Department Store and Cashmere workshop. MONGOLIAN TRADIONAL SPECIAL DINNER FOR FINISHING TRIP. Transfer to the hotel. /L,D/
Note; Accomodation/hotel is not icluded in trip package.
7,MARCH DEPARTURE DAY
Transfer to the Airport.