MONGOLIAN VISA SERVICESOne of your first steps in coming to Mongolia is to make sure your paperwork and documents are in order. From some countries, this is very easy, but you are still responsible for making sure that you will be allowed to stay in the country once you get here. For those from countries that are required to have an invitation or permission letter, read on. We can help with this process!
One of your first steps in coming to Mongolia is to make sure your paperwork and documents are in order. From some countries, this is very easy, but you are still responsible for making sure that you will be allowed to stay in the country once you get here. For those from countries that are required to have an invitation or permission letter, read on. We can help with this process!
Because the official word on this subject is written in Mongolian, and many otherwise good sources of information are out of date, please check the Wikipedia article here to find your country of origin. From the information listed, you can see if you qualify for a visa exemption. If your country is not listed or if you are planning a stay longer than the limits noted for your country, you will need to get a visa before come to Mongolia. We may be able to help with this process.
If you are from a country that is required by Mongolian Immigration to have a letter of invitation before you get your visa, we can provide you with that letter. We are authorized to issue you an invitation letter once you have booked a room or tour with us. In addition to booking your room or tour with us, you will need to provide us with all the information required.
Our invitation letter which we send directly through online. Please make a color copy and present to Embassy where you applying.
Foreign nationals from some countries may need a permission letter, which must be delivered to your country's Mongolian embassy or consulate by the Mongolian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We can initiate this process for you if you supply us with the information required. Because this is a more involved process there is a small fee for this service.
You can expect the process to take up to 4 to 6 weeks. Because permission depends on many things that are not in our control, we cannot guarantee the outcome of a permission letter request.
3.VISA SUPPORT LETTERS FROM ALTAI NOMADIC TOURS MONGOLIA COMPANY
Visa support official letter from Company with stamp after would book tour with us.
4.IF THERE IS NO MONGOLIAN EMBASSY OR CONSULATE IN YOUR COUNTRY:
We can help/support you for to get visas from Chinggis Khaan International Airport, if there is no Mongolian embassy or consulate in your country.
The following visa documents will be required:
- A valid passport of foreigner /Photo copy of passport/
- Visa permission and personal invitation issued by the Organization
- For tourists wishing to stay over 30 days up to 90 days, a letter of invitation from a travel agency of Mongolia
- 2 copies of 3x4 cm size
- To be Required the original copy of marriage, birth certificates and their Mongolian translation, If the accompanying family members.
- To be filled visa application form from Immigration Office Of Mongolia
- All that documents will be need at office of mongolian immigration by hand.
- Documents will be delivered by Mongolian organization with officially as behalf on you.
- You can get visa from Chinggis Khaan International Airport, if Immigration Office Of Mongolia will confirm your application.
- This process will be get up 30 working days as Immigration Office will check for your all official documents and decide.
VISA SERVICES CHARGE: 120$ PER PERSON
/VISA SERVICE CHARGE NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR PRICES/
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR GUARANTEED SERVICES!